When we were preparing to move to Montevideo, we starting reading several Uruguay blogs. One Uruguay blog we came across shortly before the move was http://www.urmovingwhere.com.
Brad and Lisa, a couple a little bit older than us who have a daughter just five months older than Zoë, Geneva, started the blog after they moved to Uruguay. We traded emails with them several times before our move to Montevideo, and keep in contact with them now that we’re living in Uruguay. Zoë and Geneva love to play together.
If you like our Uruguay blog, we thought you might be interested in learning about their experiences in Montevideo. Their life here is just a bit different from ours and may be able to give you another perspective on life in Uruguay.
Here are a few of the differences between our families:
- They’re from Minnesota; we’re from Southern California
- We live in an apartment; they live in a house.
- Geneva attends a jardin (pre-school); Zoë stays home with us.
- They work more typical jobs remotely; we operate a few of our own businesses part time.
Brad does travel insurance, so if you are in need be sure to chat with him; Click here to visit his main website or Click here to see his insurance comparison engine.
Lisa is an interior designer and does it remotely; Click here to visit her website.
- Brad is a Vegetarian (and we know there are a lot of you out there that may be wondering what it’s like to live in Uruguay, where Beef is the #1 GDP).
- They’ve lived in Uruguay about two months longer than us.
We hope you like Brad and Lisa’s Uruguay Blog!