This recipe comes from Brian’s bachelor days. I have never been big on using a microwave, so I was skeptical when Brian suggested cooking chicken wings using it. However, they turned out really good.
If you need to whip up a quick appetizer and don’t have time to use the oven (or just don’t want to use the oven in this heat!), give this recipe a try.
- ½ kilo (1 pound) chicken wings (cut at the joints)
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup honey
- Mix yellow mustard and honey until well combined
- Coat the chicken wings and place on a microwave safe plate
- Place plate in microwave
- Cook on high for 10 minutes, or until fully cooked
- Stop, flip and rotate the chicken every 2 minutes
- You make these honey mustard wings in the oven; set the oven to 200° C (400° F) for 20-25 minutes. Be sure to flip and rotate the wings at 10 minutes.